Old 06-08-2007, 11:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dinema polybulbon

That's what appealed to me, Diana. The judges apparently weren't all that
impressed but hey - I grow my orchids because I like them, not for their points
scoring appeal; & that's usually the basis on which I photograph them, too.

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:19:58 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

What a specimen! Great plant, and I like the flower colors, too.

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
.. .
Dave Gillingham wrote:
Again couldn't get at the show tag. The owner's tag said Epi.
polybulbon. An
Orchid Wiz search brought up Dinema polybulbon that looked right.
Reclassification by the taxonomists?
Dave Gillingham

Nice pic. I had an Enc.polybulbon of my own once, grew too well - I think
they're easy growers. Did you notice the fragrance? Mine was very
fragrant, which is what doomed it - I hate licorice and it smelled
strongly of it - so it was traded off some years ago.

Dave Gillingham