Old 06-08-2007, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Wolstenholme Steve Wolstenholme is offline

Default replacing box hedge

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:27:21 +0100, "CWatters"
wrote:

"Draven" wrote in message
.uk...
I'm fighting a losing battle against dogs urinating on my box hedging, at
the front of my garden, and making the plants die back.

The box hedging down the path is wonderful and indicates how nice the

front
one would have been.

I was going to take the front ones up and replace them with Lonicera

Nitida
Baggsen's Gold.

Would this fair better against the dogs?

My local poundshop has ultrasonic pest scarers. Not sure if they work on
dogs. Didn't read the instructions.

They may attract dogs. Weren't the ultra sonic whistles were used to
call dogs?

Steve

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com