Old 01-04-2003, 10:56 PM
brumman

Default RBG Orchid show in Burlington Ont

Ted, there are a couple of decent restaurants on Plains Road - one
home style, the other Chinese, both within a couple of hundred metres
of the GBG. Also right opposite is a fantastic 50s style fast food
place renowned for its varied hot dogs - worth a look in to see the
celebrity wall even if you can't eat the food! Sorry I can't remember
names. :-)
Anyway re the show: I thought it was just a regular garden show - if
it is the Orchid show I'll be there without fail. Thanks for the post
informing me.
Derek