Old 07-08-2007, 04:49 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default vines for sheds

"Chookie" wrote in message
"0tterbot" wrote:

having said that, we do have a lovely pale-yellow (thornless!!!!)
climber
here & it's just beautiful.

Rosa banksiae -- named after Mrs Joseph Banks.

you spooky thing.

Nah -- it's one of the very small number of thornless climbers. Saw it
somewhere and found out what it was.

Now if anyone can give me the name of the beautifully-scented soft-yellow
rose
that you occasionally see growing outside 1930s houses...?

Any more info than that? What does the bush look like? how full is the
rose? Is it a soft yellow, a strong yellow? Does it have any flushes of
other colour? etc