Old 07-08-2007, 01:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mike Dee[_2_] Mike Dee[_2_] is offline

Default Double flowered - Cup-of-joy-01.JPG [1/1]

I'll get this uploading of attachments right one day :-)

Camellia Japonica Double flowered, cultivar unknown.

It came with my property, and was rather straggly and didn't look very
well. But over the past year it has shown some recovery and decided to
bloom prolifically for the first time. Strikingly white with a hint of
pink.

Upper Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

--
dee

Attached Thumbnails
Double flowered - Cup-of-joy-01.JPG [1/1]-cup-joy-01.jpg