Old 07-08-2007, 02:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default Tomato Sauce Recipe?

Billy Rose expounded:

Grrrrr.
OK. OK. I was a little too glib again. Stevia is available as anything
but a food additive in this beautiful "One Nation Under Guard". I have
only seen it sold as a skin care product with the appropriate wink,
wink, nudge, nudge from the proprietor.
I only got one plant to germinate and it is only about the size of a
quarter with three leaves. It may spend the winter under the grow light.
So far my experience with medicinal herbs is that they don't do much the
first year but then come on like "Gang Busters" after that.

As I said in another post, it's available here as a health supplement
in all of the health food stores, including Whole Wallet.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked