Old 07-08-2007, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Tomato Sauce Recipe?

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Ann wrote:
(Glenna Rose) expounded:

sarcasm on
Aaaah, Charlie. They wouldn't do that. They truly care about the general
populace which is why they invest so much money into research so close to
basic health needs. They, and their cohorts, so want to help us stay
healthy. They tell us so with their commercials; if it's in print or on
television, it must be true.

sarcasm off

Yes, mam, and could I interest you in a bridge? ;-

sarcasm back on

Or maybe ocean front property in Arizona........

sarcasm on

As President Johnson once remarked,"I wouldn't lie to you. I might fun
you a little but I wouldn't lie."

sarcasm off
--
FB - FFF