Old 07-08-2007, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Pic of Lonicera nitida 'pillar'

On 7/8/07 22:32, in article ,
"Sacha" wrote:

On 7/8/07 17:28, in article ,
"Draven" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Here it is:
http://i19.tinypic.com/6biwv3d.jpg[/IMG]

Have just been down the lane and seen that my daughter's neighbour has a
lovely L.nitida hedge which is the plain dark green. I'd forgotten all
about it. It must be 12' long and 5' high, I should think.
--

Nice pic.
Could you get a picture of your neighbours hedge?

I have hedges of Lonicera at work to look after but none are Baggessen gold.

The hedge I'm thinking of isn't Bagessen's Gold. It's the green one so
you'll be familiar with that.

This isn't the hedge I know but it's a good illustration of the plant as a
hedge:
http://tinyurl.com/36oe8f
--
Sacha