Old 08-08-2007, 11:12 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Removing small roots from lawn

jeffc said:

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Why do people have nice trees and then insist on killing them because
they
don't like what nature does?

It's called "landscaping". Check it out sometime.

No, it's not. It's called ****-poor planning. "Landscaping" would entail
mulching the trees out to their driplines. This would be the end of the
dying and thinning grass problems, due to the pH of the soil being off,
for
the proper environment for the sod.

You don't have a clue my friend.

I have much more of a clue than you do, which becomes more obvious with
each post you make. Keep entertaining us, please.

You didn't listen to a word I said and you
have no idea what I'm talking about.

Oh, I've listened, with great amusement, to the fact that *you* have no
idea what you're talking about. Again, this becomes more obvious with each
post you make.

You only want to say what your preconceived ideas are that fit your
limited experience.

My 'preconceived ideas' follow industry standards. Your 'preconceived
ideas' begin and end in your own little, feeble mind. Your lack of
experience with flora showed with your OP, and continues to show each time
you hit the send button.

Just stay out of the conversation next time.

If you want me 'out of the conversation', killfile me. Otherwise, kiss my
ass. I'll be in the conversation as long as you keep spewing drivel.

--

Eggs

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.