Old 08-08-2007, 11:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Removing small roots from lawn

jeffc said:

I'm not a sod farm idiot.

No, you're right. You're not an sod farm idiot. You're just an idiot.

Sod farms don't transplant 4" of soil. I do. It captures
1) more "topsoil"
2) more healthy root of established grass

I'm not transplanting rolls of sod, I'm transplanting small chunks by the
shovel full to patch small areas.

Frankly, you don't seem too bright.

Maybe I'm not. *shrug*

You're not. And you're close minded and presumptuous as well.

No, that would be you. How many people have responded, agreeing with your
method? How many have responded, telling you that your method is incorrect?

Case closed. *You're* the closed minded, presumptuous idiot, not me.

--

Eggs

Is Marx's tomb a communist plot?