Old 02-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Pat Meadows

Default Protection against the ZOO.

On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:27:56 -0500, Jim Carter
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 20:21:46 GMT, Alen Kalati wrote in
rec.gardens.edible:

Hi All.

Just moved to a new place with a big back yard. Love to garden. Found
out that we have a zoo (Deer,Rabbits, Groundhogs, Squirels and the
occasional bird).

I really don't want to double fence my yard.

Any ideas?

If you go to the mall a dog might follow you home from the pet store.

(I realize you're kidding...but cannot help saying...)

If the O.P. does want a dog...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't buy
one from a pet shop: it supports exceedingly cruel
practices, PLUS people very often get dogs with serious
health or character problems that way.

If anyone wants a dog, please see: http://www.petfinder.org
or your local animal shelter.

Pat