Old 09-08-2007, 03:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Sticky pots today

On Aug 7, 1:34 pm, "Cliff & Sue Drake" wrote:
"mleblanca" wrote:
Oh my that IS dangerous. Have you gotten any Euphorbs from John at Canyon
Creek Nursery?

--No, I haven't been to Canyon Creek in a couple of years. Got some
wonderful Salvias from him then, but have forgotten to check his web-site
for new stuff.

John brings plants to the Farmer's Market on Saturdays also. He will
bring
specific plants if you let him know what you want.

Yes, I've belonged to Paradise GC since 2001 -- snipped Men's GC--

but PGC is a
good club and I've learned a lot about gardening in this climate from the
programs and people I've met. I do the Club web page (which I need to
update for this month) == www.geocities.com/scpd730/PGCI == if you're
interested in seeing what we're up to. How about you? I have it in my head
that there are a couple of clubs down in your area, but I could be wrong.

Yes I am a member of several clubs. The Garden Club here is the
Horticultural Society, also belong to CA Native Plant Society and to
the
Butte Rose Society (You might want to attend a meeting some evening
with your Pres. Carolyn, who also is a member)
Nice web page. I have attended several PGC meetings, and never miss
your FAB garden tour!! Will check your programs and come up that way
this fall

Happy trails....
Sue

Emilie