Old 08-08-2007, 09:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default How do you use your excess bell peppers?

"James" wrote in message
ps.com...
Of course they like to all mature at the same time. So what should I
do with all of them? I like the crunch but I can't eat too many at
once because they don't agree with me.

Drying or freezing will naturally lose the crunchiness.

Any good recipes that use a lot of them?

We freeze them after removing the seeds/core and use them in cooking. Last
years crop lasted us almost all winter. Peppers and onions are one of our
favorites. We also use them sliced thin on home made pizza.