Old 09-08-2007, 05:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
doofy doofy is offline

Default How do you use your excess bell peppers?

Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:19 am, James wrote:

Of course they like to all mature at the same time. So what should I
do with all of them? I like the crunch but I can't eat too many at
once because they don't agree with me.

Drying or freezing will naturally lose the crunchiness.

Any good recipes that use a lot of them?

I like them stir fried in peanut oil with garlic and a little bit of
beef or a tiny pinch of msg.
I also add some crushed chilies, and right at the end, some soy sauce.

--Bryan

I can't believe someone would put msg on their own food. I spend lots
of time trying to avoid it, and make sure the chinese restaurants don't
use it. They lie a lot.