Old 09-08-2007, 04:28 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default Of ponds and fountains

I've been fighting the ever clogging fountain since the beginning of the
Pond. If I had my way, I would not have a fountain on the new pond, but I'm
told that's not going to happen!

So I guess I'm going to spring for a floating fountain and run it off the
water return from the filter. My plan was to put a T on the waterfall and
then a valve on the output to the fountain to control the flow. This should
be more efficient than running a separate pump from the filter. Any reason I
should not do it this way?