Old 09-08-2007, 07:59 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Been quiet in here.. considering a laguna pressurized filter...

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:06:48 CST, "Gareee©"
wrote:

Anyone use them? Looks like the laguna 3200 is available for $275 shipped.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to order to 50 gallon tank from Rubbermaid? I
believe you said that worked well until it collapsed? ~ jan

Yep, but this is considerably smaller, and sounds liek cleaning would be
much easier. oddly enough, the pond is clearing up by itself now, with only
the uv filter one. We haven't had any rain in a week or so now, and the
pickerel (white and purple) ar goign like gangbusters.

I think the plants are finally overtaking the algea for nutrients, but
getting the solids out would clear things up the rest of the way.

It sounds like the 2100 laguna would do the trick, and that's even cheaper
then the 3200.

I'm thinking more towards the future, and reducing work vs enjoyment.

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)