Old 02-04-2003, 01:32 AM

Default how do I fill a raised flower bed

I am just north of you in Milwaukee. a couple fish and there are no mosquito
problems. my friend grows water lilies. has ponds all over and altho she is right
on the edge of a marsh with perfect mosquito breeding area she has almost no
mosquitoes at all. she DOESNT cut the brush or trees on nearly 40 acres except right
near the ponds and house ... but she uses no pesticides either, and the dragonfly,
darning needles and the thousands of frogs and toads and every other kind of thing
that eats mosquitoes thrives. Ingrid

"theakson" wrote:
thank you for your kind help Dr-solo as we are in Chicago it tends to be a
bad idea to have ponds due to the Mosquito problem we have. Thanks again

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.