Old 09-08-2007, 08:34 PM
AngeTheUnsure AngeTheUnsure is offline
Registered User

So, .... whadayathink then??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeTheUnsure View Post
Hi Chaps, well .. bugs bitten me now... Pete gonna build me a timber-framed greenhouse (small). As I would like to raise bedding plants for next summer, what are your thoughts please regarding heat? Should I go for one of those nice heated thermostatically-controlled seed mats or a greenhouse heater? What would be the cheapest to run? The site for the greenhouse is against a garage wall (the wall's North facing - sadly the only site available) getting sun from about 05:00hrs in summer till about 11am but I don't think it'll get much during winter months. It's quite a sheltered site though, not really a windy area etc.

Thanks in advance,

AngeTheUnsure
xx