Old 02-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Cereoid+10+

Default Daffodils drooping

Unless you have inside influence with the weather, you will just have to
accept that is what they do until the weather warms up. Don't worry. Their
flowering is temporarily on hold and no damage has been done. They are a lot
tougher than you think and have had thousands of years to adapt to
unexpected cold weather.

Mceezee wrote in message

My daffodils that came out a few weeks ago are kind of "drooping" from the
colder weather we have had for the past few days. Is there anything I can

do
to prevent this (I didn't cover them during the night since they were up

so
high). I was afraid I was going to lose them since we had a cold snap

after
they all bloomed.