Old 09-08-2007, 11:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Seeds to share-Forgot to attach article

Please do not put your sig (hyphen hyphen space) delimiter at the top of
your posts. It belongs at the bottom of your post.

Betsy, I second that. It should go at the beginning of your
signature, not the beginning of your post - newsreaders are designed
to eliminate the signature when someone replies to your post - you're
whole post is eliminated.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Forgive me but I see none of this in your postings od FAQ listed for this
group. I had just come from the cancer group where their self appointed
moderator insists you bottom post. No one has ever complained so rudely
there about me.
A couple rounds of chemo will leave you a tad goofy and forgetful.
I hope neither of you ever has a chance to learn this tough lesson. I will
try not to bother you again.

betsy