Old 10-08-2007, 12:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis Travis is offline

Default Seeds to share-Forgot to attach article

betsyb wrote:
Please do not put your sig (hyphen hyphen space) delimiter at the top of
your posts. It belongs at the bottom of your post.

Betsy, I second that. It should go at the beginning of your
signature, not the beginning of your post - newsreaders are designed
to eliminate the signature when someone replies to your post - you're
whole post is eliminated.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Forgive me but I see none of this in your postings od FAQ listed for this
group. I had just come from the cancer group where their self appointed
moderator insists you bottom post. No one has ever complained so rudely
there about me.
A couple rounds of chemo will leave you a tad goofy and forgetful.
I hope neither of you ever has a chance to learn this tough lesson. I will
try not to bother you again.

betsy

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Bottom posting or interleaved posting is the preferred method.

Yes you did bottom post but your sig delimiter was at the top of your
post. The sig delimiter is the (dash dash space) or (hyphen hyphen
space) just above your signature.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington