Old 10-08-2007, 02:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
arkienurse[_2_] arkienurse[_2_] is offline

Default milkweed woes

finally got rid of the ants caring for the aphids.Have noticed a drastic
reduction in the little yellow buggers. Now I notice this funny orange and
black insect on my plants. Yup, the milkweed bugs have found us now.
And there is something feeding on the leaves that looks right now like a
ladybug without the colors. It is a neutral color, like a freshly hatched
thing that is transparent for now but will get color later. I kinda think
it might be milkweed bugs, freshly hatched, but can't find pix on the net.
I had so desperately hoped it was monarch cats, but I see that they look
like cats from the start.

--
Vicky