Old 10-08-2007, 02:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Seeds to share-Forgot to attach article

"betsyb" expounded:

Forgive me but I see none of this in your postings od FAQ listed for this
group. I had just come from the cancer group where their self appointed
moderator insists you bottom post. No one has ever complained so rudely
there about me.
A couple rounds of chemo will leave you a tad goofy and forgetful.
I hope neither of you ever has a chance to learn this tough lesson. I will
try not to bother you again.

I hardly think I was rude, Betsy. This isn't a FAQ for rec.gardens,
it's for all of Usenet. I'm sorry you're going through chemo, I'm
going through my own health scares, thankfully they may not lead to
chemo. There is no bother other than to learn to use a newsreader
properly.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts