Old 10-08-2007, 03:48 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Ben Billson Ben Billson is offline

Default I can hate running nose,

I ate only 1/2 kg longans (all at once),
but my lips my face got red
the next day i had a running nose, and sure enough i came up with also
a sore throat
now with cough.
i don't go out of the house at all, but i take phy exercises myself
3-4 hours every day, so i don't think i got sick by germs in the air.

what is inside the longans ? can it be a cause of my bodytemperature
increase ? i searched google to find nothing but experiments

i have not eaten longans for 7 years, they are sweet and delicious.