Old 10-08-2007, 06:27 PM
HollySimmons HollySimmons is offline
Registered User

Question Present ideas for my parents anniversary.

Hi all, it's my parents 35th wedding anniversary coming up and I wanted to get them a plant for their garden. 35 years is traditionally Coral, and more recently Jade so I was hoping to find a plant incorporating that in to it.
I'd like to get something that they can plant now, and that flowers. I was thinking of a Coral Honeysuckle. I'm not a gardener myself so was just looking for some information and any other ideas people can come up with.
I don't know what the soil type is I'm afraid; but they live in Surrey. The garden is big so it doesn't matter wether the plant needs shade or not...all sorts available!
Thanks for your help and guidance
Holly