Old 10-08-2007, 02:31 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Derek Derek is offline

Default Wilkinson Sword 'Power Plus' garden fork

"Richard" wrote in message
Have managed to create a fracture where tine(sp?) number 2 (or 3 depending
upon your viewpoint) meets the hoop formed by tines 1 and 2 of my garden
fork. Wilkinson Sword, or rather Fiskars (their successors in garden tool
manufacture), no longer make said fork and don't have a equivalent for
it. This is a pain as the fork has a shaft which is 90cm long which
means that with the tines fully buried I am only leaning over slightly -
unlike every other fork I have ever used which, IIRC, are about that
length including the tines.

Can anyone suggest a suitable replacement?

TIA

Richard

Can a welder not fettle it for you?

Derek