Old 02-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Dave Fouchey

Default Clearing brush

Well you could as Resident Bush to clear it since he spends so much
time doing so in Crawford Texas...besides maybe he can do that well,
unlike running the country.

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:03:34 -0600, "Ken_B" ken5229"at"softhome.net
wrote:

I bought a house which was vacant and the yard neglected for a number of
years. There is heavy brush (once upon a time a hedge, maybe?) around three
sides of the 1/2-acre lot. It has grown completely out of control into a
jungle. I'd like to remove most of it, if not all, and start over. I am
retired and on a low budge and can't afford a contractor to do it. Any
suggestions?

Photos at:

http://kenb2000.freeyellow.com/Brush/

Thanks - Ken