Old 11-08-2007, 02:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Present ideas for my parents anniversary.

"HollySimmons" wrote in message

Hi all, it's my parents 35th wedding anniversary coming up and I wanted
to get them a plant for their garden. 35 years is traditionally Coral,
and more recently Jade so I was hoping to find a plant incorporating
that in to it.
I'd like to get something that they can plant now, and that flowers. I
was thinking of a Coral Honeysuckle. I'm not a gardener myself so was
just looking for some information and any other ideas people can come
up with.
I don't know what the soil type is I'm afraid; but they live in Surrey.
The garden is big so it doesn't matter wether the plant needs shade or
not...all sorts available!
Thanks for your help and guidance
Holly

This isn't really the best time of the year to plant shrubs, perennials or
trees. How about giving them a nice houseplant now, and a gift certificate
so they can buy what they like in the fall.

--
HollySimmons