Old 11-08-2007, 03:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Present ideas for my parents anniversary.

On Aug 10, 10:27 am, HollySimmons HollySimmons.
wrote:
Hi all, it's my parents 35th wedding anniversary coming up and I wanted
to get them a plant for their garden. 35 years is traditionally Coral,
and more recently Jade so I was hoping to find a plant incorporating
that in to it.
I'd like to get something that they can plant now, and that flowers. I
was thinking of a Coral Honeysuckle. I'm not a gardener myself so was
just looking for some information and any other ideas people can come
up with.
I don't know what the soil type is I'm afraid; but they live in Surrey.
The garden is big so it doesn't matter wether the plant needs shade or
not...all sorts available!
Thanks for your help and guidance
Holly

--
HollySimmons

There is Jade Plant, (Crassula) many kinds-- a house plant in all but
warm winters
Also Coral Bells. (Heuchera.) Many new kinds with beautiful foliage
lime green, orange, purple, and some with colorful variegated
leaves.
Emilie
Nor Cal