Old 11-08-2007, 03:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Removing small roots from lawn

Steveo said:

"jeffc" wrote:
"richard fiser" wrote in message

Hey jackass. Why don't you tell us what the answer to your troll
question is?

I got good suggestions, and I said thanks for them. The actual trolls
are Egghead and Dick. They had no interest in answering my question,
just in telling me I was an idiot for asking.

The reciprocating saw worked fine, by the way.

Hello Jeff

Eggs is one of the better posters in here, maybe it was just a
mis-understanding between everyone.

One thing is for certain, Eggs isn't a troll.

Have a good weekend and good luck with your project.

No need to defend me. They wanted a way to damage their tree (and haven't a
cloo how to lay/transplant sod). I wouldn't give it to them. It ****ed them
off. Too ****in' bad (for the tree, and the sod).

--

Eggs

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?