Old 02-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Tom C

Default Clearing brush

Here you go if your going to spend any money renting ,most people are not
very handy with equipment they don't own or use on a regular bases.In my
area Oklahoma you can hire a back hoe operator if you look around for about
60.00 dollars a hour sounds like you got about three hours of back hoe work
in a small yard. that and brush killer works well if your not in a hurry or
on a real tight budget .I hope this helped Tom C.

"Ken_B" ken5229"at"softhome.net wrote in message
I bought a house which was vacant and the yard neglected for a number of
years. There is heavy brush (once upon a time a hedge, maybe?) around

three
sides of the 1/2-acre lot. It has grown completely out of control into a
jungle. I'd like to remove most of it, if not all, and start over. I am
retired and on a low budge and can't afford a contractor to do it. Any
suggestions?

Photos at:

http://kenb2000.freeyellow.com/Brush/

Thanks - Ken