Old 11-08-2007, 04:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] is offline

Default Deer fence?

Seahag wrote:

wrote:
Ok, I gave up on tomatoes this year because the
deer ate them, but now
they are eating my squash plants. In the Winter
they eat my pine trees.

We're going with Liquid Fence. My buddy bought
a gallon of
concentrate and a giant sprayer. The whole yard
smells like
limburger cheese when the wind shifts. Good
thing we like stinky cheese

Seahag

Check to see if safe for food plants. Some of the
deer repellents are to be used only on non
edibles. I don't know which category liquid
fence fits in.