Old 02-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Jessica

Default Germinating seeds question

Excellent, I'll try that.

"Jan Flora" wrote in message
With just the pilot light lit, I think.

Oh, hi Jessica : ) Plant the seeds in your trays, pots, 6-packs,
whatever, then put them in the oven with just the pilot lit.

Jan

In article , "Jessica"
wrote:

How do you germinate seeds in an oven?

"M. Tiefert" wrote in message
.com...
In article ,

c (TOM KAN PA) wrote:
I've always put them in the oven, the pilot light kept them warm.
Can't do it this year. So, I'm putting them under the florescent

lights
where
used to move them to after they germinated. My questions a
Do the lights need to be turned on before they germinate?

How much longer will it take for them to germinate in a room where

the
temperature is about 60-62 degrees than in the oven?

Can you put them on top of the refrigerator or your stereo/TV

equipment?
(with suitable leak-proofing of course)

cheers,

Marj