Old 11-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Mr M Mr M is offline
Registered User

No it was too late in the evening yesterday, shops were all closed. I picked up some dechlor first thing this morning and introduced it but of the remaining fish, one more had already died, two appeared to be ok but were still at the surface glugging for air and the last was on the shelf near the surface but lying on its side and glugging. I think its only a matter of time for this one unfortunately and he was the largest fish we had. Hoefully, the other two will be ok.

Suffice to say, I will never again forget that I have put the hose in the pond to top it up but we had visitors that night who wanted to see the fish, I noticed the pond wanted topping up when we were out in the garden, I put the hose in and shortly after came indoors. The rest is history as they say