Old 11-08-2007, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WaltA WaltA is offline

Default Allen shredder & similar users help

I jest only partly ! - because there is no brake on the wheels and
because I live on a hill, there is a tendency for it to go walkabout
under its own vibrations ! Chocks are needed.

Your fault Walt, no grounds for compensation there, the instructions
insist that it must only be used on level ground. ;-)

Mea (partly) culpa !
I do have some level ground, terraced,, it eventually walks off that
as well but it is easier to restrain than a goat

PS did I ever recommend a goat ?
(if I did, then beware )
(ducks&runs )