Old 11-08-2007, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WaltA WaltA is offline

Default Ping Mary Fisher

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:25:12 +0100, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
You have experience?

Oh yes, so much you just wouldnt believe !

We do and we recommend it.

Oh egg raising, ? oh I see Yes, lots.

Well I said :
And a triumph of advertising over traditional skills,

but lets skip that

it is money & convenience gone mad

money = frightfully expensive both on the pocket and environmentally.
and per egg the mind boggles

convenience = hmm, I might have been out of order there, cos not
everyone has acces to "freecycle" "trade-it" and local carpenters and
odd jobie recycling personages

But each to his(her) own as Judith helpfully sort of said !

I hope I didnt give the impression that you. Mary, shouldnt be allowed
to use them, in my totalitarian state ! ahem