Old 12-08-2007, 05:45 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Ok it goes like this. Don says he's a forester. I ask him to define a
forest, to him. Me with my eny-bitty little 3.5 day work shops was able
to read data and write a page on what logging is to me, based on published
data. With your longer term education maybe you could define what logging
is to you (Don Staples). Please list page number and paragraph where
data you mention can be found. Training with out education makes robots.
Education without training makes?
I think you are really a tree farmer who needs help managing trees on tree
farms. Big difference from a true forester. Forest do not require that
they be logged for trees and their associates. I.e., reflecting on how I
define logging.

What arborist societies are you a member of, Keslick? ISA? What gives you
the ability to call your self a tree biologist when you have never studied
biology? Other than riding the coat tails of the good doctor, what have you
done?

Never trust a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.