Old 12-08-2007, 03:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default Online Gallery

John,

Nah, see my other post for why I've not been around.

Photo piracy, like Music and Video piracy, is a fact of life, and while I
police it when and where I find it, I'm going to continue posting. Too many
people benefit from all of our work and time in documenting the rich plant
life on this planet for thieves to stop that. Of course, everyone has to
make that decision for themselves.

I'll check out that site and if I think a nicely composed email outlining
what can happen to those who use photos without permission will be useful,
I'll send it.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
starting to question whether I will continue to post to usenet. I note
that Eric has stopped posting here.