Old 12-08-2007, 08:58 AM
AngeTheUnsure AngeTheUnsure is offline
Registered User

Morning Rob, thanks for this. No beds will be unlpanted and all of them flower/shrubs not veggies. I AM living and learning though!! Oh... aren't dogs disgusting?? Seriously though, I believe the reason they eat ***t is due to a calcium deficiency... any Vets want to put me straight on this one??

Ange

Quote:
if any gardens are going to be unplanted for a season or 2 just load it up
with organic matter and let nature takes its course. Yesterday I spread some
aged horse & chicken poop across 2 gardens. One is in broccoli the other is
fallow. The poop is partially broken down and spread a couple of inchs deep.
Over spring it will complete its degradation. The only problem is the dogs
developing a taste for stinking 1/2 aged poop.

rob