Old 12-08-2007, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default A new garden.

Well, yesterday I finally filled in the hole left by that big Miscanthus
that I had DS remove for me. I pulled all the weeds, left the glads that
seem to have survived since I planted them 15 years ago and added all the
left over bags of soil, potting mix and compost to even it out. Gave it all
a good dig in and planted

One sedum - unknown upright that was elsewhere in the yard,
a variegated phlox,
Coral Lights huechera,
a Sweet William dianthus
A piece of my Rudbeckia maxima
Hens and chicks (actually, that is just a holding spot until I weed out it's
permanent spot)

I'll move a mini daylily in there later.....

So, off to get some laundry folded and maybe I can weed this afternoon.