Old 12-08-2007, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

I am Toni Gee a close associate of Dr. Shigo. I know John very well. He as
well as I are too busy out in the field studying and observing trees and
their associates. You seem to have one mission and that is to waste our
time. We are serious about what we do. You prove to me that you belong to
an association and know nothing about trees. Please don't waste our time
any more.

"D. Staples" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Ok it goes like this. Don says he's a forester. I ask him to define a
forest, to him. Me with my eny-bitty little 3.5 day work shops was able
to read data and write a page on what logging is to me, based on
published data. With your longer term education maybe you could define
what logging is to you (Don Staples). Please list page number and
paragraph where data you mention can be found. Training with out
education makes robots. Education without training makes?
I think you are really a tree farmer who needs help managing trees on
tree farms. Big difference from a true forester. Forest do not require
that they be logged for trees and their associates. I.e., reflecting on
how I define logging.

What arborist societies are you a member of, Keslick? ISA? What gives
you the ability to call your self a tree biologist when you have never
studied biology? Other than riding the coat tails of the good doctor,
what have you done?

Never trust a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.