Old 12-08-2007, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Spindle Tree

Sorry if this OT for gardening, but we have two spindle trees which my
husband struck from cuttings from a woodland spindle about seven or eight
years ago. They have never fruited, but this year there is just one green
berry, which I hope will burst into the glorious spindle berry colours
later in the year.

Has anyone else had experience of growing spindles, and is it likely that
this could be the start of something big, with lots more berries from now
on?

I had to smile when I read this cos I have the same, mine have never done
anything at all, What ever we are doing we are both doing it wrong :-)))

kate