Old 12-08-2007, 07:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Hud[_2_] Hud[_2_] is offline

Default Repost of yesterday's tomato harvest

Hopefully this file is not too big. I'm just learning how to post pictures.
We picked these tomatoes yesterday. We've gotten a few harvests like this
from our small 7'x8' garden. My daughter and I don't care for tomatoes. So
my wife picks out the ones she wants and we give the rest away. I love to
watch them grow and to pick them. Next year we'll plant less tomatoes. One
Roma plant is plenty for one family. We've got four and they produce a lot
more then we can handle!

Attached Thumbnails
Repost of yesterday's tomato harvest-wbmaters.jpg