Old 12-08-2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry
Joe[_9_] Joe[_9_] is offline

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

John, have you or have not taken COLLEGE LEVEL COURSES on biology, trees?
Any college level courses in natural resource departments?

If you've taken several short courses (a few days each) on arborist
subjects- and you have a lot of experience doing practical arborist work-
that's real nice- but, in most parts of the country- you need a college
degree plus experience to practice the arborist profession- at least a 2
year degree in most states.

You can learn some good stuff in a few days- but calling yourself a TREE
BIOLOGIST is overdoing it. A biologist is usually someone with at least a
masters degree in biology from an accredited university.

If you stick to your actual credentials, and stop exaggerating your
knowledge and ability- perhaps Don Staples will get off your back, otherwise
he won't.

Joe

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
What arborist societies are you a member of, Keslick? ISA?

I am a member of The Allegheny Defense Project.
http://www.alleghenydefense.org/

I find their (young people) cause to be just and honest.
I do not care for the way people try to misguide the younger generation
out of the ignorance of tree biology.
That is why I ask you to define yourself. Are you a biostitute Don
Staples?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.