Old 12-08-2007, 10:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pennyaline Pennyaline is offline

Default Maddie ask for this to be posted

Val wrote:
"Pennyaline" wrote in message
Travis wrote:
Hey, Maddie here......

madsnipper

In less than an hour, this message from madgardner has been posted by
three people. So they're having an outbreak of overkill in Faerie Holler
now?

Please. Please. I understand that some of you like to read her posts, but
must we paper the joint with them? Once is enough.

Ohferchrissakes. Think of your mouse click as you would a TV remote......you
don't want to watch a rerun, change the damned channel or turn it off. Get
a grip and loosen up that sphincter.

Get a grip... loosen up... get a grip... loosen up... grip... loosen...

Sounds like Kegels.

This is not helping my incontinence problem!!!

Whatever. Your analogy is lacking. There was no way to know that two of
them were "reruns" as it were, without reading them in part first. And
besides, true reruns are not aired in response to one soul's
pretty-please to multiple venues. Evidently, she shopped it out to
various whoevers that would post it for her. Evidently, she needs to be
needed (which does not make her unique in this ether, so put your
torches away).

Also not unique in newsgroups is ad hominem attacks on posters who don't
meet individual standards. What can I say besides suck it up.