Old 12-08-2007, 11:22 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

No Don Staples, we are very different from you.
1. We understand trees
2. We define our terms

Don Staples you claim to be a forester. Please define what you mean by a
forest.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"D. Staples" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
I am Toni Gee a close associate of Dr. Shigo. I know John very well. He as
well as I are too busy out in the field studying and observing trees and
their associates. You seem to have one mission and that is to waste our
time. We are serious about what we do. You prove to me that you belong
to an association and know nothing about trees. Please don't waste our
time any more.

why do you and "the tree biologist" waste our time on alt.forestry? None
of you are foresters, none of your are degreed, and none certified. So,
Toni, what are your qualifications?