Old 13-08-2007, 12:12 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry
Joe[_9_] Joe[_9_] is offline

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

"symplastless" wrote in message
No Don Staples, we are very different from you.
1. We understand trees
2. We define our terms

Don Staples you claim to be a forester. Please define what you mean by a
forest.

Most foresters have taken at least a dozen courses in forestry, after taken
many courses in biology, along with the other countless required college
courses. I have about 20 college texts on forestry, trees, wildlife biology
and mgt., arboriculture, soils science, geology, etc., etc.- that tops your
3 day courses.

I conclude that you or whoever started this thread by cross posting should
stop the cross posting.

Even if you were a highly educated and trained arborist- arborist issues
don't belong in alt.forestry. Perhaps, you could start a new group called
alt.arborist. Don and myself and a few others started this newsgroup a
decade ago- it wasn't that difficult- so you could do it too then keep your
discussions there where they belong.

Joe