Old 13-08-2007, 03:14 PM
specialbeat specialbeat is offline
Registered User

Default Mature palm care - Which bits to prune / lop

Hi there.
I have a couple of Palm trees of unknown variety, and this year they have sprouted extra kind of branches at the tops with what looks like to be hundreds of berries. My question is this, do I need to lop these new-ish branches off as they are starting to sag and making the palms look untidy? I have already cut the dead leaves from the bottom of the palms. Any help would be greatfully recieved. Many Thanks