Old 13-08-2007, 04:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Where has chicory gone?

Nanzi wrote in news:1187013804.762522.78440
@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Ann wrote:
expounded:

In upstate New York, about this time, I always saw wild chicory,
"ragged sailors," growing along the road. This year, nada, and I've
driven from NYC to upper Mass. Where has all the chicory gone? BobC

I was in the Katonah area in mid-July and saw tons of it all over the
place.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Stands up, waving hand in the air wildly......... I've got it, it's
here in Delaware!!!! Nanzi

Just popped out in Indiana in the last few weeks or so...