Old 13-08-2007, 03:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Removal of Keiki

If the pb it's growing from is firm, green and healthy, then grab the keiki
as low as possible and gently rock/twist till it comes off. If the pb is
shrivelled up, then just cut below the keiki. Kenni

"Maddie" wrote in message
.. .
I think my dendrobium has formed a keiki. It's about half way up one of
the pseudobulbs and it seems to be a little plant with air roots. Does
this sound like a keiki to you guys? If so, how do I remove it?

Thanks!

Maddie